Factors found not to be associated with treatment response included urethral hypermobility, Valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP), previous sling, and the volume of MPQ injected, Dr.
What does VLPP stand for?
VLPP stands for Valsalva Leak Point Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VLPP
We have 1 other meaning of VLPP in our Acronym Attic
- Visible Light Photon Counter
- Very Low Protein Diet
- Visual Language Programming Environment Generator
- Vital Living Products, Inc.
- very light personal jet
- Vaginal Lamina Propria Lymphocytes
- Virginia Licensed Practical Nurse Association, Inc. (Staunton, VA)
- Ventrolateral Preoptic Area
- Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit (California)
- Valeur Liquidative par Part (French: Net Asset Value per Share)
- Vehicle Loss Privilege Program (insurance)
- Very Low-Pressure Pyrolysis (chemistry)
- Virginia League for Planned Parenthood (Richmond, VA)
- Very Late-phase Response
- Very Low Pressure Reactor (chemistry)
- Victoria Lord Public Relations, Inc. (Canada)
- Vari-Lite Production Services (lighting company)
- Victims of the Legal Profession Society (Ireland and UK)
- Vocational Licence Points System (Singapore)
- Variable-Length PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early outcomes of mid-urethral slings for female stress urinary incontinence stratified by valsalva leak point pressure.
The Urogenital Distress Inventory (UDI) total score, incontinence episode frequency on 3-day diaries, pad weights, and Valsalva leak point pressures were higher among obese women versus overweight and normal-weight "women, Dr.