A) Valley of the Kings B) Valley of the Grapes C) Valley of the Gods Call 0901 609 2317 and follow instructions OR Text TRAVEL followed by a space and then your answer (a, b or c), name, address & postcode to 84080.
What does VotG stand for?
VotG stands for Valley of the Gods (Utah)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VotG
We have 1 other meaning of VotG in our Acronym Attic
- Vocational Training and Employment Centre (Vietnam)
- Vocational Training for Employment Generation
- Centre for Virtual Organization Technology Enabling Research (Glasgow Caledonian University; Scotland, UK)
- Valve Operation Test and Evaluation System
- Virtual Organisations for Trials and Epidemiological Studies (UK)
- Voting Opportunities for Teenagers in Every State (mock election project)
- Vengeance of the Fallen (gaming)
- Vengeance of the Fang (gaming guild)
- Vision of the Future
- Voice of the Faithful
- Vantive On-The-Go (Vantive Corporation)
- Video on the Go
- Valley Of The Hens
- Value of Taxable Importation (Australia)
- Van Ooijen Technische Informatica (Dutch consultancy)
- Visions Of The Impossible (Software Company)
- Vocational Training Institute for Women (Sri Lanka)
- Vertical Take Off and Landing
- Veterans on the Lake (resort)
- Världens Ondskefulla Topplista för Onda Kuriositeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brief descriptions of the landforms are punctuated by color photos of sites such as Zion National Park, Virgin Anticline, Tushar Mountains, Monument Valley and Valley of the Gods, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell, Arches National Park, and Natural Bridges National Monument, among several others.
Tucked 1,100 feet beneath the rim of southern Utah's Cedar Mesa, the Valley of the Gods is easy to miss--especially if you're in a hurry to get from "here" to "there" without paying attention to "where" you are.