They include, Estes Park Medical Center, Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, Sterling Regional Medical Center, Valley View Hospital Association, Wray Community District Hospital and Yuma District Hospital.
What does VVH stand for?
VVH stands for Valley View Hospital (Glenwood Springs, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VVH
We have 16 other meanings of VVH in our Acronym Attic
- Vitis Vinifera Gene Index (horticulture)
- Vejle-Vandel-Grindsted Jernbane (Danish: Vejle Vandel Grindsted Railway)
- Vereniging Voor Geweldloze Krijgskunst (Dutch: Association for Non-Violent Martial Arts)
- Vertriebs und Verwaltungsgemeinkosten (German: Selling and Administrative Expenses)
- Variable Variance Gaussian Multiplier (multifractal model)
- VV Giri National Labour Institute (India)
- Vereniging Voor Gereformeerd Onderwijs (Dutch: Association for Reformed Education)
- Vital Voices Global Partnership
- Vietnam Veterans Group San Quentin (California)
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Gedragstherapie (Association of Belgian Behavior Therapists)
- Vereniging Van Haptotherapeuten (Dutch therapist association)
- Vereniging van Vlaamse Huisvestingsmaatschappijen (Dutch: Association of Flemish Housing; Belgium)
- Verification of Vertical and Horizontal (utilities)
- Verified Vertical and Horizontal (engineering)
- Vertex Venture Holdings (est. 1988; Singapore)
- Victims' Voices Heard (Dover, DE)
- Vieux Volants Hennuyers (French; automobile club; Belgium)
- Volunteers for the Visually Handicapped (former name of Services for the Visually Impaired; Maryland)
- Voluntary Village Health Aides
- Very Volatile Hazardous Air Pollutant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs received national recognition for patient-centered care in 2007.
director of patient information at Valley View Hospital Worse, the hospital didn't have complete confidence in the consistency and validity of its data oil unplanned readmissions and complications of care, because of limitations inherent in the manual review of patient charts and processing of data.
7 million outstanding Valley View Hospital Authority revenue refunding bonds, series 1996 issued on behalf of Valley View Regional Hospital (VVRH).
On the first day of the conference, Tuesday, October 5, Planetree affiliates and conference hosts Longmont United Hospital, Valley View Hospital, Azura of Lakewood and Platte Valley Medical Center will showcase their facilities during site tours giving attendees a first-hand experience of Planetree healing environments.
Flowers Hospital tagged hospital medical records with best practices guidelines to improve treatment; Georgia Department of Community Health strengthened its cost management and vendor negotiation process by centralizing healthcare program budgeting; and Valley View hospital used information to improve health outcomes through the development and use of clinical pathways.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Valley View Hospital in Glennwood Springs, Colorado has signed a three year agreement with NeoDyme Technologies Corporation that guarantees to reduce the facility's overall equipment maintenance expenditures by more than $150,000 each year.
2 million Valley View Hospital Authority (Ada, Oklahoma), Hospital Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 1996, are rated 'BBB+' by Fitch.