Uintah Basin Medical Center (Roosevelt, Utah) * Valley View Hospital (Glenwood Springs, Colo.
What does VVH stand for?
VVH stands for Valley View Hospital (Glenwood Springs, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VVH
We have 16 other meanings of VVH in our Acronym Attic
- Vitis Vinifera Gene Index (horticulture)
- Vejle-Vandel-Grindsted Jernbane (Danish: Vejle Vandel Grindsted Railway)
- Vereniging Voor Geweldloze Krijgskunst (Dutch: Association for Non-Violent Martial Arts)
- Vertriebs und Verwaltungsgemeinkosten (German: Selling and Administrative Expenses)
- Variable Variance Gaussian Multiplier (multifractal model)
- VV Giri National Labour Institute (India)
- Vereniging Voor Gereformeerd Onderwijs (Dutch: Association for Reformed Education)
- Vital Voices Global Partnership
- Vietnam Veterans Group San Quentin (California)
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Gedragstherapie (Association of Belgian Behavior Therapists)
- Vereniging Van Haptotherapeuten (Dutch therapist association)
- Vereniging van Vlaamse Huisvestingsmaatschappijen (Dutch: Association of Flemish Housing; Belgium)
- Verification of Vertical and Horizontal (utilities)
- Verified Vertical and Horizontal (engineering)
- Vertex Venture Holdings (est. 1988; Singapore)
- Victims' Voices Heard (Dover, DE)
- Vieux Volants Hennuyers (French; automobile club; Belgium)
- Volunteers for the Visually Handicapped (former name of Services for the Visually Impaired; Maryland)
- Voluntary Village Health Aides
- Very Volatile Hazardous Air Pollutant
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Health System Tulsa Stillwater Medical Center Texas Health Resources Texas/Oklahoma AIDS Education and Training Center (OUHSC) The Children's Center The College Network Tinker Federal Credit Union Total Medical Personnel Services Tulsa Community College US Army Healthcare Recruiting USAF Health Professions Valley View Hospital Vanderbilt School of Nursing
Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs received national recognition for patient-centered care in 2007.
On the first day of the conference, Tuesday, October 5, Planetree affiliates and conference hosts Longmont United Hospital, Valley View Hospital, Azura of Lakewood and Platte Valley Medical Center will showcase their facilities during site tours giving attendees a first-hand experience of Planetree healing environments.
Metrics of Success Using a retrospective claims-based decision support tool and in-house lab and pharmacy automated tools, Valley View Hospital, an 80-bed acute care hospital in Glenwood Springs, CO, identified community-acquired pneumonia as one of its top-volume conditions and one with variation in cost, use and quality performance.
7 million outstanding Valley View Hospital Authority revenue refunding bonds, series 1996 issued on behalf of Valley View Regional Hospital (VVRH).
Flowers Hospital tagged hospital medical records with best practices guidelines to improve treatment; Georgia Department of Community Health strengthened its cost management and vendor negotiation process by centralizing healthcare program budgeting; and Valley View hospital used information to improve health outcomes through the development and use of clinical pathways.
Louis * Valley View Hospital - Glenwood Springs, Colo.