TBN being available here is so vital," said Angel, an inmate at California's Valley State Prison for Women.
What does VSPW stand for?
VSPW stands for Valley State Prison for Women (Chowchilla, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VSPW
We have 1 other meaning of VSPW in our Acronym Attic
- Voting Systems Performance Rating (UK)
- Vandenberg Secure Processing System
- Vector Sum Phase Shifter
- Very Simple Phono Stage (stereos)
- Veterinary Services Process Streamlining (USDA)
- Virtual Server Provisioning System (SUN Microsystems virtualization framework)
- Virtual Shortest Path Tree
- Volgograd State Pedagogical University (Russia)
- Voronezh State Pedagogical University (Russia; est. 1931)
- Valley Springs Public Utility District (California)
- Vertical Sync Pulse Width
- Voor Sociaal Pedagogisch Werk (Dutch: Work for Social Education)
- Virginia State Parks Youth Corps
- Vaccine Supply and Quality (Global Programme for Vaccines and Immunization; World Health Organization)
- Very Special Quality (brandy)
- Virginia Squires
- Vital Statistics Query (California)
- Vitamin String Quartet (music group)
- Vocaloid Sequence
- Victorian Shellfish Quality Assurance Program (The Department of Primary Industries; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[GRAPHIC OMITTED] Detection and Monitoring In 2008, video cameras were installed at both pilot institutions as well as at Valley State Prison for Women.
After taking her back to prison, Oregon officials transferred Downs to Valley State Prison for Women in Chowchilla, Calif.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported in 2000 on a woman who had spent nearly four years in the hole at the secure housing unit of California's Valley State Prison for Women.
Doyle will next be eligible for parole in 2003, said an official with Valley State Prison for Women in Chowchilla.
There is a dire need and want for change," said Susan Russo, a lifer at Valley State Prison for Women in Chowchilla, CA, who believes that this will have a lasting affect on the institution.
The hearing most likely wouldtake place at the Oregon State Penitentiary in Salem, she said, with Downs appearing via video from the Valley State Prison for Women in Chowchilla, Calif.
A few years ago, Nightline With Ted Koppel spent more than a week at two of California's women's institutions: Central California Women's Facility and Valley State Prison for Women.