Valley Regional Hospital Claire Bowen, FACHE, 243 Elm Street pres.
What does VRH stand for?
VRH stands for Valley Regional Hospital (Claremont, NH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRH
We have 5 other meanings of VRH in our Acronym Attic
- Vortex Ring Gun
- Vermilion Rice Growers Association (Abbeville, LA)
- Voucher Register & General Control
- Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation (Australia)
- Vital Report on Global Health
- Virgle, Inc (fictional stock symbol for a made-up corporation on Mars)
- Virtual Reality Games Network (website)
- Vegetarian Resource Group of Tucson (Tucson, AZ)
- Vehicle Rapid Fire Weapon System
- Vaginal Radical Hysterectomy
- Variable Range Hopping
- Vlada Republike Hrvatske (Croatian: Government of the Republic of Croatia)
- Volunteer Reading Help (London, England, UK)
- Vrijwillige Reserve Hulpschepen (Dutch)
- Valdez Regional Health Authority (Valdez, AK)
- Victorian Reining Horse Association
- Virginia Rural Health Association
- Vancouver/Richmond Health Board (Canada)
- Vicious Rotten Hell Bastards (band)
- Victoria Regional History Center (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital (FVRH) will reach a milestone on November 1 when it celebrates the 40th anniversary since opening its doors to the community.
CASE FACTS: Lyndell Flowers sued Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center for alleged medical malpractice.
3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital has been recognized for achievement in using evidence-based guidelines to provide the best possible care to patients through The American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines[sup.
The company has two hospitals in California: the 80-bed Inland Valley Regional Hospital at Wildomar and the 96-bed Rancho Springs Medical Center in Murrietta.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Fountain Valley, Calif.
Joseph Hospital in Nashua, Valley Regional Hospital in Claremont and Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook did not include any copies of minutes from the executive board.
Shawn Dewers, Chief Business Development Officer, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital.