Rush has had a hand in developing countless organizations, such as Valley Organized in Community Efforts.
What does VOICE stand for?
VOICE stands for Valley Organized in Community Efforts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOICE
We have 37 other meanings of VOICE in our Acronym Attic
- Voice of Iraq (radio station)
- Voice of Islam
- Voice Over Internet
- Voices of Insanity (gaming clan)
- Volume of Interest (medical imaging)
- Vacation Ownership Investment Conference (timeshare conference)
- Vegetable Oil Industries Company (Palestine)
- Vegetable Oil Industry of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (United East India Company)
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) Environments
- Vietnamese Organization: Inspiring Cultural Engagement (St. Olaf College; Northfield, MN)
- Vietnamese Overseas Initiative for Conscience Empowerment (Washington, DC)
- Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement
- Vision, Organization, Integrity, Communication and Execution (leadership traits)
- Voice of Irish Concern for the Environment (Dublin, Ireland)
- Voices for Interactive Choice and Empowerment (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Voluntary Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies (European NGO network; Brussels, Belgium)
- Voter Owned Iowa Clean Elections
- Voter's Organization Interested in Children's Education
- Voters Organization Involved in Children's Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The percentage of criminals applying for citizenship is so minute, but everyone is suffering from it,'' said Cecelia Barragan, co-chairwoman of Valley Organized In Community Efforts, a grass-roots organization that registers voters and coordinates citizenship drives.
At a Reseda church, where Valley Organized in Community Efforts and other organizations hosted a similar citizenship drive on Saturday, applicants trickled in at a slower pace than expected.
Gary Smith, staff director of Valley Organized in Community Efforts in San Fernando, said his agency has helped process more than 2,000 citizenship applications in the San Fernando Valley since May.
Officials with the San Fernando-based Valley Organized in Community Efforts, one of 10 UNO sister organizations at the convention, said they were unhappy with Riordan's failure to take a stand on the initiative.
The rally was organized by Valley Organized in Community Efforts.
Organized by the Active Citizenship Campaign, the rally included representatives from the Valley Organized in Community Efforts, Southern California Organizing Committee, United Neighborhoods Organization and the East Valleys Organization.
Leaders of Southern California Organizing Committee and Valley Organized in Community Efforts (VOICE) - which runs several citizenship outreach centers in the Valley - said they protested after being denied a meeting with Rogers.