Power of Partnership Institution: Valley First Community Bank, Scottsdale, Ariz.
What does VFCB stand for?
VFCB stands for Valley First Community Bank (Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VFCB in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Frequency Channel
- VOIP Feature Card (Cisco)
- Voltage Free Contact (electricity)
- Voltage to Frequency Converter
- Vortex Flow Control (aviation)
- Victoria Filipino-Canadian Association (Canada)
- Victorian Fishing Charter Association (Australia)
- Virginia Fire Chiefs Association, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- Visual Fuzzy Cluster Analysis
- Volunteer Firefighters' Compensation Act (Montana)
- Valencia Falls Computer Club (Florida)
- Valley Forge Christian College (Phoenixville, Pennsylvania)
- Vancouver Film Critics Circle (Canada)
- Vesicular Fluid of Taenia Crassiceps Cisticerci
- Victorian Firearms Consultative Committee (est. 2005; Australia)
- Valley Family Child Care Association (Ireland)
- Virginia Foundation for Community College Education
- Vessel File Construction Detail (US Coast Guard)
- Valley Fever Center for Excellence
- Viet Foundation for Culture and Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In doing so, Camelback Community Bank joins other Sun Community affiliates, Bank of Tucson and Valley First Community Bank in Scottsdale (both in Arizona), as wholly-owned subsidiaries of Sun.