Saginaw, MI), with a program focus on diabetes and hypertension management * HealthSource of Ohio (Milford, OH), with a program focus on diabetes and disease management education * Jordan Valley Community Health Center (Springfield, MO), with a program focus on hypertension medication therapy * LifeLong Medical Care (Berkeley, CA), with a program focus on diabetes management * Maple City Health Care Center (Goshen, IN), with a program focus on diabetes management * North Country HealthCare (Flagstaff, AZ), with a program focus on heart disease and diabetes hospital discharge management care * Open Door Health Services (Muncie, IN), with a program focus on diabetes care coordination and telemedicine * Project H.
What does VCHC stand for?
VCHC stands for Valley Community Health Center (Pleasanton, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCHC
- Victoria Central Hospital (Wallasey, UK)
- Victoria County History
- Virtual Channel Handler
- Vliegclub Hoogeveen
- Volunteer Clearing House (University of Colorado)
- VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) Communication HandleR
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vermilion County Handicapped Association (Illinois)
- Volusia County Hispanic Association
- Virtual Channel
- Venice Community Housing Corporation (Venice, CA)
- Virginias Collegiate Honors Council
- Ventura County Health Care Agency (Oxnard, California)
- Vienna Conference on Human Computer Interaction (Vienna, Austria)
- Ventura County Health Care Plan
- Vermilion County Health Department (Danville, IL)
- Volusia County Health Department (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Virtual Console Hex Editor
- Virginia City Hybrid Energy Center (Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Virginia Coalition of High Growth Communities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ravech will be responsible for developing a donor philanthropy system and implementing a marketing program for the center, formerly known as Great Brook Valley Community Health Center.
: Simon was on the board of Vista Val, the local chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women, when a speaker from the San Fernando Valley Community Health Center spoke at a board meeting and explained the need for volunteers at the Erikson Center.
What we like most about the SuccessEHS solution is that it's encounter-based and very user-friendly," said Robin Silbernagel, Chief Financial Officer for Valley Community Health Centers in Northwood, North Dakota.
That was way beyond our budget," he said The other three proposed yellow box locations are the Great Brook Valley Community Health Center, Tacoma Street; the Family Health Center, Queen Street; and the Senior Center, Providence Street.
NASDAQ: QSII) and a leading provider of healthcare and connectivity solutions, today announced it has executed an agreement with Jordan Valley Community Health Center to deploy NextGen([R]) EPM (Enterprise Practice Management), NextGen EHR (Electronic Health Record) and the NextMD([R]) patient portal, as well as Quality Systems' integrated EDR (Electronic Dental Record).
The grants were provided across California to a variety of organizations, such as regional grant-making institutions like the Northern California Grantmakers, to newly created emergency relief programs like the East Bay Emergency Relief Fund, and directly to nonprofits such as East Valley Community Health Centers in Los Angeles, San Diego Rescue Mission, and Second Harvest Food Bank Orange County.
Besides the Henry Lee Willis Center on Chandler Street and the funeral home on Main Street, the Health Department has designated AIDS Project Worcester on Green Street, the Health Department on Meade Street, the Great Brook Valley Community Health Center, Family Health Practice at 119 Belmont St.