We are not happy," said Jill Barad, chairwoman of the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils.
What does VANC stand for?
VANC stands for Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils (est. 2003; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VANC
We have 2 other meanings of VANC in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans Against Nuclear Arms (Canada)
- Victorian Association for Newsagents (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Virginia Needs Assessment
- Virtual Assistant Networking Association
- Visual Arts Network of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Veterans Administration National Acquisition Center (Hines, IL)
- Venezuelan Association of North American Schools (athletics conference)
- Veterans Administration Normative Aging Study
- Value Added by New Business
- Vertical Ancillary Data Space
- Voice Activated Network Control
- Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System (Mather, CA)
- Vaccine Associated Neurotrophic Disease (yellow fever vaccination side effect)
- Vandal (linguistics)
- Video And Audio
- Vanasse & Daylor, LLP (Fort Myers, FL)
- Vertragsarztrechtsänderungsgesetz (German: Contracted Law Amendment; health care)
- Vancouver Data Language
- Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jill Banks Barad of the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils, said Krekorian has proven to be open to suggestions and has been responsive to the community.
We see this as a matter of disrespect," said Jill Banks Barad, founder of the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils.
THE Daily News and the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils will co-host a mayoral forum at 4 p.
The mayor has plenty of opportunities before the election to change his mind, including a forum co-organized by the Daily News and the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils on Feb.
I'm not sure people will go along with this," said Jill Banks Barad of the Sherman Oaks Neighborhood Council and chair of the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils.
Jill Banks Barad is president of the Sherman Oaks Neighborhood Council and the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils, a coalition of about 30 neighborhood councils throughout the valley.
Barad of Sherman Oaks is the founder and chairwoman of the Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils.