The results confirmed the assumption that accuracy of the models strongly depends on their validity intervals and on the response to effects of alloying elements.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Validity Interval
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Very High Yield Strength (steel)
- Van Horck Zijdenbos (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Vereniging Historische Zweefvliegtuigen (Dutch: Vintage Glider Club of the Netherlands)
- Volcanic Hazard-Zone (New Zealand)
- Critical Engine Failure Velocity (takeoff decision speed)
- Heading to A Course Intercept
- Internal Velocity
- See Below (from Latin: Vide Infra)
- Vala Industries (Portugal)
- Valid Interrupt
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note that the fifth validity interval is open-ended and will remain so until the next revised value is published.