Validation of systems to ensure accuracy, reliability, consistent intended performance, and the ability to discern invalid or altered records .
What does VASY stand for?
VASY stands for Validation of Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virtual At Sea Training - Deployable Prototype (Prototype of VAST system deployed to the Fleet)
- Voice and Speech Trainers Association
- Virginia Statistics
- Virtual Advanced Software Technology Consortium
- Virginia Aerospace Science and Technology Scholars
- Variable Speed Towed Target
- Virtual Active Sensor Training Tool (US Navy)
- Vejle Amts Sociale Udviklingscenter (Danish: Social Development group)
- Virginia Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Virtual Airline Stock Exchange (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The complete design process was carried out according to GMP guidelines in order to ensure compliance with regulations in the pharmaceutical and bioprocessing industries, and to make qualification and validation of systems easier and more straightforward.
A long-time proponent of third-party validation of systems quality compliance, he has served on the URAC Health Standards Committee since 1999 and currently is its Chairman.
Some of the control categories of the SAS 70 Type I examination included: Organization structure provides appropriate division of duties, security, processing integrity, response/recording/investigation/resolution of issues, testing & validation of systems and processes, accounting processes, confidentiality, and others.
This process focuses on the validation of systems and equipment involved in the manufacturing of both medical devices and cellular products.
TYSABRI will be available upon the completion of key activities related to the risk management plan, including FDA review of educational and training materials, internal validation of systems based on final FDA requirements and training of internal personnel.
He has a commitment to the promotion of quality management systems and the third-party validation of systems quality compliance as a key to the improvement of the delivery of complementary and traditional health care services in America.