a leading developer of improved plant traits for the food, feed and biofuel industries, announced today the launch of a novel monocot model plant validation system for evaluation of candidate genes for monocot crops, such as wheat, corn and rice.
What does VAS stand for?
VAS stands for Validation System
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of VAS
We have 187 other meanings of VAS in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Residence Time (environment analysis)
- Volunteer Air Reserve Training
- Vertrieb Aufladung Reparatur Transportabler Akkumulatoren (battery marking/standard)
- Value Added Research Trading Company (India)
- Vanuatu Agricultural Research and Training Centre (Santo, Vanuatu)
- Vacuum-Assisted Resin Transfer Molding
- Vaccination Against Variola Virus
- Vessel Arrival Data (list of vessels available to marine safety offices and captains of the port; US DoD)
- Variable Activity Remote Viewing System
- Sivas, Turkey - Sivas (Airport Code)
- Value Added Services
- Value Added Supplier
- Value at Stake
- Valutazione Ambientale Strategica (Italian: Strategic Environmental Assessment)
- Van Air Systems (Lake City, PA)
- Variable Angle Scatterometer
- Vascular Independent Research and Education (vascular medicine research and information; University of Milan; Milan, Italy)
- Vasemmistoliitto (Finnish: Left Alliance)
- Vehicle Activated Sign (traffic sign; UK)
- Vehicle Administrative Services (Addison, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include a new validation system that is ideal for Steam-in-Place (SIP) studies, the next generation of its Validator 2000 series and its latest real-time, wireless validation system.
Using its revolutionary internal validation system and Automatic Printing Process Control (APPC) the VT 360 can react to differing light levels and temperatures, printing accurately in almost any working environment.
NASDAQ SYMBOL:GPTX) a United States-based designer, manufacturer and marketer of automated currency acceptance and validation systems used to receive and authenticate currencies in a variety of payment applications worldwide, announced today that it will be unveiling new products and services at the Global Gaming Expo which takes place November 14-16 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
OTCBB:CEXI) announced today that Memorial Medical Center in Modesto, California has purchased the ValiMed Medication Validation System to perform end product testing of compounded intravenous medications, and validation of returned narcotics.
OTCBB:CEXI) announced today that Tucson Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona has selected the ValiMed Medication Validation System to perform end product testing of compounded intravenous medications, and validation of returned narcotics.
OTCBB:CEXI) announced today that Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah has purchased a ValiMed Medication Validation System to perform end product testing of compounded intravenous medications in its pharmacy, and validation of returned narcotics from the operating room suites and nursing units.
amp; SAN DIEGO -- RSI ID Technologies (RSI), a manufacturer and systems integrator of RFID, data collection and product marking solutions, announced today the launch of its Pressiza(R) TVS-2500R, a fully automated transponder validation system which features a high output pick-and-replace mechanism for failed tags.