The Vale of Glamorgan Training Association (VGTA) is the largest work-based training provider attached to a college in Wales, and we work closely with employers to ensure training meets their needs.
What does VGTA stand for?
VGTA stands for Vale of Glamorgan Training Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGTA
We have 1 other meaning of VGTA in our Acronym Attic
- Violet-Green Swallow (bird species Tachycineta thalassina)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - North Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Variable Geometry Truss
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Verein Gegen Tierfabriken (German: association against animal factories)
- Viewgraph Transparency
- Vince Guaraldi Trio (band)
- Virtual Gaming Table
- Virtual Global Taskforce (anti-child abuse network)
- Volvo Global Trucks
- Vietnam Gold Traders Association
- Visualization and Graphics Technical Committee
- Vulcan Gunner Tracking Evaluation
- VKI (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics) Gas Turbine Engine Transient (technical periodical)
- Violent Gang Task Force (various locations)
- Virtual Global Task Force
- Van Gewest Tot Gewest (Dutch: From Region to Region; TV series)
- Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute (Beaverton, OR)
- Virtual Gaming Technologies, Inc. (online gambling)
- Voluntary Group Term Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
After leaving school Lauren worked in accounts for a family-run business and started an accountancy work-based learning programme with the Vale of Glamorgan Training Association (VGTA), and Barry College.
Learners from the Vale of Glamorgan Training Association volunteered at the Sandville Self Help Centre, which is equipped with 11 beds and offers overnight stay facilities for crisis situations.