Since implementing the SBIRT process in early 2008 at Vail Valley Medical Center, we've seen a 50 percent reduction in the days patients report using alcohol and other drugs during a six month follow up interview," said Anne Wardrop, RN, trauma program manager at Vail Valley Medical Center.
What does VVMC stand for?
VVMC stands for Vail Valley Medical Center (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VVMC
We have 2 other meanings of VVMC in our Acronym Attic
- Visible Virtual Machine
- Visual Voice-Mail
- Volume per Volume per Minute
- volume versus mass (band)
- Vurdering Af Virkningerne På Miljøet (Danish: Environmental Impact Assessments)
- Vereniging Van Milieu Adviesbureaus
- Vermont Veterinary Medical Association
- Vietnamese Video Music Awards
- Virginia Veterinary Medical Association
- Vacas Velhas Mountain Bike Team (Portugese: Old Cows Mountain Bike Team)
- Verde Valley Medical Center (Arizona)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Collection
- Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club (Nationwide)
- Vietnam Veterans of Maui County (Hawaii)
- Vereniging Voor Manisch Depressieven (Dutch: Association for Manic Depression)
- Vail Valley Music Festival (Colorado)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- VanValkenburgh Marketing Group (New York)
- Verlags-Vertriebs-Marketing GmbH (German: Publishing-Sales-Marketing GmbH; Berlin, Germany)
- Victor Valley Marketing Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vonn suffered a bruised left knee in the fall on the Copper Mountain course before being taken to the Vail Valley Medical Center hospital for treatment, said US ski team doctor Richard Quincy.
For the first year of the project the partner facilities were Vail Valley Medical Center, Sterling Regional Medical Center, Columbine Health in Ft.
Vail Valley Medical Center is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organization.
We are proud of our three Nightingale finalists from Western Colorado this year: Elaine Corder, Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado Diane Purse, Vail Valley Medical Center Beren LaDue, Grand County Public Health.
CEO John Cassin Brings 30 Years of Business Experience To Vail Valley Medical Center VAIL, Colo.
Vail Valley Medical Center, Vail, CO is a private not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality health care for 50,000 year-round residents as well as seasonal residents and tourists.
1, 2000 Vail Valley Medical Center (VVMC) has signed into a five-year agreement with NeoDyme Technologies Corporation for a comprehensive asset maintenance program.