Under a recently signed contract with Corning Vitro Corporation, Praxair currently is installing an OxyGEN(TM) Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) system to provide 55 tons (50 metric tons) of oxygen per day to the facility, which produces consumer housewares.
What does VPSA stand for?
VPSA stands for Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VPSA
We have 14 other meanings of VPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Programming System
- Vital Processing Services, LLC
- Voice Processing System
- Voice Protocol Simulations
- Volume Performance Standard (Medicare)
- Voluntary Product Standard
- Voucher Processing System
- VTAM Printer Support (Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.)
- Vues par Seconde (French: Views per Second; cameras)
- Visitor Program Service of Meridian House International
- Vainshtein-Presnyakov-Sobelman Approximation
- Vice President for Student Affairs (aka Vice President Student Activities)
- Victorian Pharmacy Students Association (Monash University; Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Peninsula Sportsmen Association, Inc. (est. 1940)
- Virginia Public Schools Authority
- Virtual Parts Supply Base
- Valstybinis Psichikos Sveikatos Centras (Lithuanian: State Mental Health Center)
- Vancouver Pacific Swim Club (Canada)
- Vault, Process, Structure, Configuration
- Verizon Partner Solutions Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of Praxair Canada's most recent contracts is for a 25-tonne-per-day (t/d) vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) oxygen plant at Malette Inc.
This system has been designated a Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) system.
The company also has integrated its proprietary oxy-fuel, vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) and on-site technologies to help glass industry customers further optimize their cost savings.
NYSE: PX), has signed a contract with Fonderia to supply oxygen through a vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) plant.
Florestal Monte Dourado, has awarded White Martins a 10-year contract to install and operate a 30 tons-per-day Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) gaseous oxygen production plant at its pulp mill in the Northern Region of Brazil on the edge of the Amazon Forest.
NYSE: PX) has signed a contract with Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to build, own and operate a vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) plant to supply oxygen for a battery-recycling process in Garcia, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Praxair has supplied oxygen to Jinlong Copper since 2003 and has built three vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) plants and one air separation plant at the customer's site.