Collaboration agreements The company has a collaboration agreement with Swedish Orphan on the development of a drug for treating polycythemia vera, a disease distinguished by the overproduction of red blood cells, and with the Vaccine Research Institute of San Diego on the development of a vaccine for HIV and a vaccine for hepatitis C.
What does VRISD stand for?
VRISD stands for Vaccine Research Institute of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRISD
- Vibrational/Rotational Infinite-Order Sudden Approximation
- Vapor Respiratory Inhalation Perfection (recreational and therapeutic herbal vaporizing)
- Volume Related Incentive Pricing (Canada)
- Volumetric Range Image Processing (computer graphics)
- Voluntary Retirement Incentive Plan
- Variable Resonance Induction System
- Variable Resonance Intake System (car product)
- Voice Refund Inquiry System (Department of Revenue; Alabama)
- Volunteer Richmond Information Services (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Voters Registration and Identification System (Philippines)
- visually reinforced infant speech discrimination
- Virtual Reality Immersion Therapy (psychology; aka Virtual Reality Therapy; also seen as VRT; aka Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy; also seen as VRET)
- Utility Transport Squadron (US Navy)
- Vernon Regional Junior College (Vernon, Texas)
- Vinnitsa Region Jewish Community (Ukraine)
- Voorhis Robertson Justice Services, Inc
- Vaccinia Related Kinase
- Varkaus, Finland - Varkaus (Airport Code)
- Verkehrsverbund Region Kiel (German: Kiel Regional Transportation; Kiel, Germany)
- Very Restricted Knowledge (classified information)