In addition, a 2009 H1N1-specific Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) will be available that will help explain the vaccine to recipients.
What does VIS stand for?
VIS stands for Vaccine Information Statement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIS
We have 144 other meanings of VIS in our Acronym Attic
- Pan-European Blue Chip Exchange
- Validation of IASI (Infrared Atmospheric Sounding Interferometer) Radiative Transfer Experiments and Modelling (UK)
- Visible and Infrared Thermal Imaging Spectrometer
- Virtual Test Track Experiment (Ford Motor Company)
- Virtual Home UMTS on Satellite
- Very Important Resource Under Siege (slang)
- Vital Information Resources Under Siege (slang)
- Victorian Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Coalition (Australia)
- IEEE Visualization Conferences
- Lowest Selectable Airspeed
- Vatican Information Service (Catholic news)
- Vehicle Inspection Service
- Vehicle Inspection Standards
- Vehicular Information System
- Vehicular Intercom System
- Verein der Informatikstudierenden an der eth Zürich (Swiss)
- Verification Information System (immigration)
- Vertical Incidence Sounder
- Vessel Identification System
- Vibration Isolation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Vaccine Information Statement and fact sheet with information on the vaccine and reported GBS cases are available at www.