3%) had received any doses of a vaccine against hepatitis A and hepatitis B and only 47% have discussed vaccination with their healthcare provider.
What does VAQTA stand for?
VAQTA stands for Vaccine Against Hepatitis A
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Volunteer Attorneys for People With AIDS (Seattle, WA)
- Vrij Aanvullend Pensioen Zelfstandigen (Dutch: Supplementary Pension Self-Employed)
- Electronic Attack Squadron (US Navy)
- Navy Tactical EW Squadron
- Tactical Electronics Warfare Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used in from 1968 to present)
- Variance Adaptive Quantization (video encoding technique)
- Visiting Airman's Quarters
- Visual Air Quality
- Voitures Anciennes du Québec (French: Classic Cars of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Service (UK)
- Vice Admiral Administration British Pacific Fleet at Melbourne (various locations)
- Vaccine Administration Record (various locations)
- Vacuum Arc Remelted
- Validation Assessment Report
- Value Added Reseller
- Value Assurance Review
- Value At Risk
- Value-Added Reseller (usually of technology products)
- Variance Analysis Report