The development was originally designed to be sold as a turnkey, fully furnished hotel condominium with individual owners able to participate in the resort's vacation rental program.
What does VRP stand for?
VRP stands for Vacation Rental Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRP
We have 91 other meanings of VRP in our Acronym Attic
- Venue Resource of Original Music (music industry resource; Australia)
- Versatile Read-Only Oracle Monitor (software)
- Virtual Reality Observatory of Melbourne
- Virtual Reality Room
- Virtual Room
- Virtual Real-Time Object Oriented Memory Manager
- Video Registratie Onopvallende Surveillance (Dutch: Discreet Video Recording Surveillance)
- Virtual Reality Operating System
- Victorian Rare or Threatened (species classification; Australia)
- Vacation Rental Owners Workshop (network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seabrook is home to 50 permanent residents and more than 35,000 vacationers each year through the vacation rental program.
com a vacation rental program offering full serviced, and self-catering, luxurious accommodations in Manors, Castles, Cottages, Luxury Estates, Villas, Private Homes, and Apartments in Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland, and Mexico, with more destinations to come.
For additional information on joining the Group RCI Endless Vacation rental program, visit http://www.
We have one of the most comprehensive, if not the best, online vacation rental programs in the travel industry," stated Bob Diener president and co-founder of Hotels.
To learn more about the Endless Vacation Rental program or to make a reservation, visit http://www.
The higher operating profit largely reflects increased room occupancies at Kapalua, which resulted in improved profit from the company's vacation rental program (the Kapalua Villas), the hotel ground leases and from the resort's recreation and retail operations.
The second is integrating the Baby Boomers' fascination with vintage cars, boats and other leisure products into not only a sales and marketing strategy, but also a leisure time and vacation rental program.