International hotel giants are set to highlight the added value that timeshare and fractional ownership brings to their core business at this year's Vacation Ownership Investment Conference (VOIC), (March 11-12, 2008), according to David Clifton, Interval International's managing director for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia.
What does VOIC stand for?
VOIC stands for Vacation Ownership Investment Conference (timeshare conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOIC
- Vessel of Interest
- Visual Operator Instruction
- Vlaamse Openbare Instelling (Dutch: Flemish Public Institution; Belgium)
- Voice of India (TV show; India)
- Voice of Information
- Voice of Iraq (radio station)
- Voice of Islam
- Voice Over Internet
- Voices of Insanity (gaming clan)
- Volume of Interest (medical imaging)
- Vegetable Oil Industries Company (Palestine)
- Vegetable Oil Industry of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (United East India Company)
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) Environments
- Valley Organized in Community Efforts
- Vietnamese Organization: Inspiring Cultural Engagement (St. Olaf College; Northfield, MN)
- Vietnamese Overseas Initiative for Conscience Empowerment (Washington, DC)
- Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement
- Vision, Organization, Integrity, Communication and Execution (leadership traits)
- Voice of Irish Concern for the Environment (Dublin, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIAMI -- Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating segment of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), will sponsor the 12th annual Vacation Ownership Investment Conference on October 4 to 6 at The Peabody Orlando.