3 South Korea developing VTOL UAV for advanced reconnaissance missions 2.
What does VUAV stand for?
VUAV stands for VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VUAV
- Very Us Artists (music and art program)
- Volks Universiteit Amersfoort (Dutch: Folk University Amersfoort; Amersfoort, Netherlands)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Dutch University; Netherlands)
- Villanova University Alumni Association (Pennsylvania)
- Virtual University Accrediting Association (California)
- VHF-UHF Advisory Committee (American Radio Relay League)
- Virginians United Against Crime (Virginia)
- Virgins United Art Project (Burning Man)
- Velvet Underground Appreciation Society
- Virtual Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Vanderbilt University Band (Nashville, TN)
- Veterans Upward Bound (veteran education)
- Victoria University of Bangladesh
- Vilniaus Universiteto Biblioteka (Lithuanian: Vilnius University Library; Lithuania)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Vseobecna Uverova Banka (Slovakian bank)
- Virtual University Business Digest (geteducated.com publication)
- Verband Unabhangig Beratender Ingenieurfirmen (German: Association of Independent Engineering Consultancies; Germany)
- Valenciennes Université Club (French: University Club Valenciennes; Valenciennes, France)
- Ventspils University College (Ventspils, Latvia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A turbine powered VTOL optionally-piloted vehicle (OPV), the SA-400 Jackal is capable of carrying a 100 lb payload for more than 5 hours.
The MQ-8B Fire Scout has been an expensive program but has shown that a ship-based VTOL is critical.
GL Court, E London A THIS was the nickname for an experimental vertical-take-off-and-land (VTOL) plane, the prototype for the world's first VTOL aircraft, the Harrier jump jet, which first flew in 1966.
Tier II UAS include heavier, larger and longer endurance systems with longer range, such as CybAero's VTOL offering.
The SA-400 Jackal is a turbine powered VTOL optionally-piloted vehicle (OPV).
com/prnh/20120806/NE51486) The rugged, five-pound VTOL quad rotor, dual-sensor platform features an extended hover, perch and stare capability that provides military, civil and commercial customers with aerial reconnaissance in crowded areas unreachable by fixed-wing unmanned aircraft systems.
The Eagle VTOL aerial rescue platform's design is based on a ducted fan technology, powered by a number of internal combustion engines, on top of which a double-deck occupied area is mounted.