Recognizing this trend, a growing number of systems integrators and value added resellers are looking to add some type of VPN offering to their product portfolio.
What does VSP stand for?
VSP stands for VPN (Virtual Private Network) Service Provider
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSP
We have 226 other meanings of VSP in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Selection Panel (US DoD)
- Voice Service Provider
- Voith Schneider Propeller
- Voiture Sans Permis (France)
- Volontari in Servizio Permanente (Italian: Volunteers in Permanent Service)
- Volume Subscription Program
- Voluntary Separation Plan
- Voluntary Service Plan
- Volusia Speedway Park (Florida)
- Voting Systems Panel (California)
- Vukuzenzele Sekusile Party (South Africa)
- Vegetative Storage Protein 2 (gene)
- Vaginocervical Mechano-Stimulation Produced Analgesia
- Vehicle-at-Scene-to-Patient-Access (emergency medicine)
- Vereniging van Studenten in de Psychologie te Amsterdam (Dutch: Psychological Student Union of Amsterdam)
- Vietnam Saigon Plastic Association (industry association)
- Vietnam Security Police Association
- Visiting Scholars and Postdoctoral Affairs (University of California, Berkeley)
- Vicky Simegiatos Performing Arts Center (New York)
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco Systems has announced the availability of new versions of the Cisco VPN Client software, the Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client, and new embedded hardware-based VPN acceleration in the Cisco PIX 525 and 535 Firewall family.
Once online, using VPN technology, you'll be able to access your office PC.
A lightweight, purpose-built client for Windows Mobile powered devices, SecureClient Mobile maintains continuous and transparent VPN connectivity with Check Point VPN-1[R] and Connectra[TM] gateways when roaming across networks, and eliminates the need for end-users to re-authenticate.
Nasdaq:CHKP), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, today announced that the NGX version of VPN-1 Power and UTM has been certified against the Common Criteria EAL 4 certification for VPN and IDS/IPS by the National Information Assuance Partnership (NIAP), a United States government initiative of the National Institute of Standards and Technologies and the National Security Agency after testing by the U.
By utilizing Dual-Core Intel[R] Xeon[R] Processor 5100 products, Check Point VPN-1[R] Power[TM] now offers the best-in-class performance of any integrated firewall, VPN and intrusion prevention software available in the security market by delivering 10 Gigabits per second (Gbps) of throughput - a security industry first delivered on an open-server platform.
It is a market leader in the worldwide enterprise firewall, consumer Internet security and VPN markets.
Additionally, VPN-1 UTM delivers both IPSec and SSL VPN functionality to provide a simple and flexible way to connect remote sites and users.