CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (VMS) version 2.
What does VMS stand for?
VMS stands for VPN/Security Management Solution (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMS
We have 250 other meanings of VMS in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Motion Simulator
- Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
- Voice Mail System
- Voice Message System
- Voice Messaging System
- Voice Multiplier System
- Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide (sulfides of metals deposited by submarine volcanos)
- Voluntary Milking System (Delaval)
- Vomit Making System
- Voyage Management System (Litton Marine)
- VPN/Security Management System (Cisco)
- Vulnerability Management Service
- Vulnerability Management System
- Virtual Machine System-Conversational Monitor System
- Vendor Managed Staging Area (product warehousing and storage)
- Victorian Masters Squash Association (Australia)
- Virgin Mobile South Africa (telecommunications)
- Virginia Middle School Association
- Visiting Minority Scholars/Artist in Residence
- Volume Manager Storage Administrator (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprised of 300 Cisco IP phones, Cisco Call Manager call processing, Cisco Security Agent (CSA) and CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution, the enhancements will also translate to lower operational costs for JIS.
Cisco Systems (Nasdaq:CSCO), a worldwide leader in networking for the Internet, recently announced availability for the latest edition of its CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management solution (VMS).
31, 2001 Cisco Systems (Nasdaq:CSCO), the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet, today announced availability for the latest edition of its CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management solution (VMS).
Management: The CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (VMS) has added IDS Host management, giving it management support for both Cisco's network-based and host IDS solutions.
The Cisco IDS Host Sensor is sold as a part of the CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (VMS).
Specifically geared to support the SAFE security blueprint for Cisco AVVID, the Cisco Architecture for Voice, Video and Integrated Data, the CiscoWorks2000 VPN/Security Management Solution provides customers with a single, integrated set of Internet-enabled tools for successfully deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting security services and VPNs.