10, 2004 Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing (Nasdaq:CHRT)(SGX-ST:Chartered), one of the world's top three dedicated semiconductor foundries, and Nordic VLSI ASA (OSX:NOD) have silicon proven advanced analog and mixed-signal intellectual property (IP) designs on Chartered's 0.
What does VPAD stand for?
VPAD stands for VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) Process and Device (modeling workshop)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPAD
- Vietnamese Public Affairs Committee
- Vietnamese-American Public Affairs Committee
- Vilar Performing Arts Center (Avon, CO)
- Virtual Places Audio Control
- Vedic Philosophical and Cultural Society (Boise, Idaho)
- Verificatie en Prestatie Analyse van Communicerende Systemen
- Virtual Picture Archiving and Communication System (Internet-based version of PACS)
- Variable Products Administration Department (State Farm Insurance)
- Veterans' Practitioner Activity Database (Australia)
- Virtual Places Audio Data
- Very Professional and Efficient
- Visual and Performing Arts in Education
- Ventro-Posterior Auditory Field
- Vice President for Administration and Finance
- ventral periaqueductal gray matter
- ventrolateral periaqueductal gray matter
- ventrolateral periaqueductuctoral gray matter
- Vanuatu Protected Areas Initiative
- Vendetta Pilots Against Imperialism
- Vice-Président Affaires Intérieures
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 2003 Symmetry Named Exclusive Distributor for Nordic VLSI World Leading RF Components for ISM/LPRD Bands in the United States and Mexico Nordic VLSI ASA and Symmetry Electronics Corp.
Business Editors NEWPORT, Wales--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 28, 2001 Leading analog and mixed signal semiconductor foundry, European Semiconductor Manufacturing Limited (ESM), and Nordic VLSI of Trondheim, Norway, today unveiled a new foundry design kit service for ESM customers.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 16, 1999-- VLSI Technology, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 8, 1999-- Extends $17-Per-Share Cash Tender Offer to May 10, 1999 Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE:PHG) today announced that it has signed a confidentiality and standstill agreement with VLSI Technology, Inc.
00 per share cash tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of VLSI Technology, Inc.
The VLSI Velocity initiative has received overwhelmingly favorable comment from IC industry observers as a significant breakthrough in narrowing the "design productivity gap" that holds IC designers back from taking full advantage of the benefits offered by today's deep-submicron chip manufacturing technologies.
VLSI is the first vendor to demonstrate to the market the new AMR voice codec, which will be used in forthcoming GSM phase 2+ phones, as well as in the future UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications Standard) and W-CDMA (Wide band CDMA) third-generation standards.