Intelligent switches, on the other hand, typically offer a host of management capabilities including manual port configuration for items like speed and duplexing, VLAN membership, and Class of Service (CoS).
What does VSPAN stand for?
VSPAN stands for VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Service Provider
- Vukuzenzele Sekusile Party (South Africa)
- Vegetative Storage Protein 2 (gene)
- Vaginocervical Mechano-Stimulation Produced Analgesia
- Vehicle-at-Scene-to-Patient-Access (emergency medicine)
- Vereniging van Studenten in de Psychologie te Amsterdam (Dutch: Psychological Student Union of Amsterdam)
- Vietnam Saigon Plastic Association (industry association)
- Vietnam Security Police Association
- Visiting Scholars and Postdoctoral Affairs (University of California, Berkeley)
- Vicky Simegiatos Performing Arts Center (New York)
- Verband Schweizerischer Polizei Beamter (German: Association of Swiss Police Officers; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Vertically-Stacked Photonic Banyan (network)
- Victoria School Prefectorial Board (Singapore)
- Vancouver Skate Park Coalition (Canada)
- Variable Side Pressure Control (microphone technology; Yaesu Co. Ltd.)
- Verband Schweizer Porsche Clubs (German: Association of Swiss Porsche Clubs)
- Vermont System Planning Committee (electric transmission)
- Visual Storage Personal Computing
- Voluntary Sector Partnership Council (UK)
- Veterinary Students for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Cornell University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 includes several significant new features, including new Views for VLAN (802.
1 offers network administrators and CPE developers numerous benefits, including the ability to: --Create virtual network interfaces enabling the segregation of network traffic into VLANs based on IP routing --Run multiple virtual interfaces over a single physical interface --Provide each virtual interface with one or more IP addresses of its own, which can be obtained from DHCP servers in the corresponding VLAN --Operate PPPoE, IPsec, IPv6 and other protocols over 802.
Double VLAN Tagging Option Both Egate devices map Ethernet traffic over T1/E1 or timeslot bundles to specific VLANs, interconnecting remote subscribers to the packet network.
VLAN Support for Premium Services: The 1460 architecture allows service providers to establish SIP-based Virtual LANs (VLANs) between their network core and customer sites with extensive traffic policing capabilities, enabling guaranteed performance and optimal bandwidth utilization.
Envoy-XE can be used for offload or replacement of traditional NPU functions like QoS at Layer 2 (VLAN, MPLS) and Layer 3 (IP ToS), and VLAN service statistics.
0 delivers enhanced security monitoring, advanced VLAN Management, and traffic based Auto-topology further simplifying infrastructure monitoring and control.
Customers can choose one filter per VLAN and add or remove filters using The Planet's proprietary web portal, ORBIT.