Harris Corporation, an international ICT company, has introduced the newest member of its Falcon III tactical radio family - the Falcon III Low Profile RF-7800V-V511 vehicular/base VHF radio system.
What does VPC stand for?
VPC stands for VHF (Very High Frequency) Public Correspondence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VPC
We have 156 other meanings of VPC in our Acronym Attic
- Vein Pressure Controller
- Vendor Print Control
- Vente Par Correspondance (French: mail order sales)
- Ventricular Premature Complex
- Ventricular Premature Contraction
- Verifiable Parental Consent (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Vertebrate Pests Committee
- Vertical Package Conveyor
- Vertical Point of Curvature
- Veterinary Products Committee
- Via Panera Coordinator (sales position)
- Vice President Conservation (Canada)
- Vice President of Contracts
- Victoria Philharmonic Choir (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Video Piracy Cell (India)
- Video Production Center (various organizations)
- Vienna Presbyterian Church (Vienna, VA)
- Vietnam Peace Committee
- View Pending Correspondence
- Violence Policy Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the AIS 300 has a built-in VHF antenna coupler all you need to do is route your VHF antenna cable through the AIS 300 and then back to your VHF radio.
Cobra Marine Named Official VHF Radio of Sea Tow CHICAGO, July 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cobra Marine, a division of Cobra Electronics , and Sea Tow Services International Inc.
And the nuisance caller incident has brought a warning from Cardiff Harbour Authority that the unauthorised use of VHF ship radio transmitters could lead to prosecution as well as the seizure of equipment.
While C-CHFV infections are rare in humans, the virus is notorious for nosocomial outbreaks of VHF, typically following admission of an index case to a health-care facility where VHF was not suspected, with mortality rates up to 40%.
Even with the current proliferation of cable, it remains an advantage to own a VHF TV station rather than a UHF TV station.
NASDAQ: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation, announced today the VHF 300 - the company's flagship marine radio with premium features like multi-station support, a space-saving black box configuration, and options like an integrated dual-band AIS receiver.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Automatic Identification System (AIS) uses digital information transmitted over two VHF radio frequencies to offer anglers a way to track and receive valuable information about nearby vessels--mainly for collision avoidance purposes.