a leader in mixed RTL simulation and verification, announces support for the VHDL IEEE 1076[TM]-2008 standard.
What does VAUL stand for?
VAUL stands for VHDL (VHSIC (Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Description Language) Analyzer and Utility Library (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Carrier Special Squadron Air Early Warning (US Navy)
- Valley Arts United (Washington)
- Vehicular Adapter Unit
- Virtual Assistance U
- VMS (Virtual Memory System) Audio Update (podcast)
- Voice Artists United
- Volume Allocation Unit
- Vehicle Authorization/Utilization Board
- Vibro-Acoustic Users Conference (ESI Group)
- Vancouver Amiga Users Group
- Visual Art Using Local Talent (Springfield, VT)
- Vancouver AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) Users Society
- Vancouver AutoCAD (Computer-Aided Design) User Society (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Variable Air Volume
- Véhicules Anciens de la Vienne (French: Vintage Vehicles of Vienna; automobile club)
- Venga Aerospace Systems
- Verband Aargauer Volkstheater (German)
- Vereinfachtes Anmeldeverfahren (German)
- Vietnamese American Volunteers
- Vis-à-Vis (French: face to face)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access Language-based design methodology with VHDL Easy - A Fully Functional VHDL Synthesis Tool FRAMINGHAM, Ma.
These include but are not limited to: * Generic Inter ORB Protocol (GIOP) protocol machine - a VHDL / System-C / Verilog description of a CORBA([R]) GIOP protocol machine that can be turned into a hardware device that appears as a device driver in the operating system upon which the SCA infrastructure is implemented.
and OrCAD today announced a joint agreement that enables OrCAD to OEM Model Technology's VHDL simulator for Microsoft Windows.
Carbon Design Systems, a leader in virtual system prototyping, rolled-out its breakthrough SOC-VSP product line that complements the power of ARM(R) RealView(R) SoC Designer solution by importing Verilog and/or VHDL (RTL) into a RealView SoC development environment.
NASDAQ: VIEW) today introduced ViewSim/VHDL(TM) and ViewVHDL(TM), simulators that leverage the acknowledged VHDL (A) leadership of subsidiary Vantage Analysis Systems, Inc.
Interra's expertise in hardware description languages accelerated our time-to-market with proven Verilog and VHDL language front-ends," said Alan Swahn, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Carbon Design Systems.
This group of high-performance, high-capacity, 100 percent complete, direct compiled code VHDL simulators forms the basis for a new VHDL simulation architecture and strategy for Mentor Graphics, and spans ASIC, IC and system design environments.