Osaka, Japan, has submitted an application for marketing authorization for VEGF Trap-Eye (aflibercept solution for injection) for the treatment of macular edema following Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO) to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in Japan.
What does VRAP stand for?
VRAP stands for VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) Receptor-Associated Protein
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRAP
We have 4 other meanings of VRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Reality Annual International symposium
- Vision, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Ancona, Italy)
- Virtual Reality Annual International Symposium
- Variable Rate Adaptive Multiplexer
- Veil Rights Assertion Mark (digital rights management)
- Vertical Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous
- Video Random Access Memory
- Volatile Random Access Memory
- Vortex Regenerative Air Movement (Vortex HC LLC)
- Vaccine Risk Awareness Network
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (US VA)
- Virtual and Rapid Prototyping
- Visiting Research Assistant Professor (various schools)
- Voluntary Remedial Action Program (Maine)
- Voluntary Response Action Plan (various organizations)
- Voluntary Response Action Program (est. 1993; Department of Environmental Protection; Maine)
- Volunteer River Assessment Program (est. 1998; New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services)
- Vantage Remote Access System (software)
- Variable Room Acoustics System
- Virtual Reality Audio System (Japan International Broadcasting, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transplantation of VEGF gene manipulated mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) has been proposed as a promising therapeutic method for cardiac repair after myocardium infarction.
Scientists have long known that VEGF is essential for normal development of the vascular system and for wound healing.
Therapeutic agents covered under the newly issued patent are based on the use of antibodies that bind to and selectively neutralize the blood vessel growth factor VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor).
has initiated a Phase I clinical trial that is designed to assess the safety and tolerability of the company's VEGF Trap, a potent angiogenesis inhibitor, in patients with solid tumor malignancies and patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
com/research/6b0cd3/competitor_analysi) has announced the addition of the "Competitor Analysis VEGF and VEGF-R Agonists and Antagonists" report to their offering.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved EYLEAA (aflibercept) Injection, known in the scientific literature as VEGF Trap-Eye, for the treatment of Macular Edema following Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO).
In the first part of their study, researchers conducted several tests that demonstrated that mice with SCA1 had low levels of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor).