The movement has always been top-heavy with geeks, and Moore is the rare figure willing to pay a steep price for personal and artistic freedom, walking away from a lucrative contract with DC Comics and refusing to take any credit for of money from this year's V for Vendetta movie.
What does VFV stand for?
VFV stands for V for Vendetta (comic book vertigo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VFV
We have 9 other meanings of VFV in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Format Unit
- Vertical Forms Unit
- Very Fast Ultracentrifugation
- Very Fine Used
- Vicon Feature Unit (motion capture technology)
- Victorian Football Umpires Association (Australia)
- Vietnam Federation of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Clubs
- Virtual FoxPro User Group
- Verein zur Förderung des Ultramarathonlaufs in Deutschland (Association for the promotion of ultra-marathon in Germany)
- Vacant Follow Up Survey (General Register Office for Scotland; UK)
- Vacations for Veterans, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Variable Fuel Vehicle
- Veteranen Fahrzeug Verband (German: Vintage Vehicle Association; Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Voies Ferrées du Velay (French: Velay Railways; France)
- Volunteer for the Visayans (Philippines)
- Vorarlberger Fußballverband (German: Austrian soccer club)
- Vermont Food Venture Center (Hardwick, VT)
- Veterans for Veteran Connection
- Vital Forests Vital Communities
- Very Fast Very Dangerous (album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week, we have a fantastic Panasonic 32ins plasma-screen TV, DVD recorder, V For Vendetta on DVD and an amazing money-can't-buy V For Vendetta goodie bag containing a T-shirt, beanie hat, graphic novel and a box of dominoes.
V For Vendetta (Cert 15, 127 mins, Warner Home Video, action/drama/sci-fi/thriller, also available to buy on DVD pounds 20.
The digitally re-mastered IMAX DMR(R) release of V For Vendetta opened in 56 North American IMAX(R) theatres, grossing an estimated $1.
V FOR VENDETTA NATALIE PORTMAN, STEPHEN REA, JOHN HURT.
As you'd expect from the creators of The Matrix trilogy, V for Vendetta - or should it be renamed Indevengeance Day?
The Hollywood version of V For Vendetta is released next week.
In V For Vendetta we're run by a corrupt fascist government.