e The Washington-based Uyghur Human Rights Project on Friday called for the Chinese government to support an independent, international investigation into last year's violence.
What does UHRP stand for?
UHRP stands for Uyghur Human Rights Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHRP
We have 1 other meaning of UHRP in our Acronym Attic
- United Human Rights Council (Glendale, CA, USA)
- University Human Rights Committee (Canada)
- Urban Health Resource Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Uyghur Human Rights Coalition
- Ultra-High Resolution Electron Microscopy
- Ultra-High-Resolution Facility (Anglo-Australian Observatory; New South Wales, Australia)
- Universal Human Rights International (Boston, MA)
- Universities and Health-Related Institutions (Texas)
- University Human Resources Management (University of Chicago)
- Urban Health Radio Program (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Ultra-High Resolution Radar
- Universal Human Reference RNA
- Upper Hudson River Railroad
- Underwater Historical Research Society (est. 2004)
- Uniform Hazard Response Spectrum (earthquakes)
- University Human Resource Services
- Ultra-High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope
- Ubuntu Home Server (computing)
- Ultimate Heat Sink
- Ultra High Solids
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given Szadziewski's position as manager of the Uyghur Human Rights Project, it is not surprising that he argues that these policies have had a harmful impact on the Uyghur population, noting among other points that Han immigrants have benefited disproportionately from the employment opportunities created by the GWDD.