AUSTIN, Texas -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings downgrades to 'A' from 'A+' the rating on Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, (the district) Texas' approximately $29 million in outstanding unlimited tax bonds.
What does UCISD stand for?
UCISD stands for Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UCISD in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Council of the International Reading Association
- Unión de Comunidades Indígenas de la Regiódel Istmo (Spanish: Union of Indigenous Communities of the Region of the Isthmus; Mexico)
- Ulster County Information Services (New York)
- Uniting Church Investment Service (financial institution; est. 1977; Australia)
- University Center for International Studies
- University Computing and Information Services (Dalhousie University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- University Computing and Information Systems
- Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (Oxford, UK)
- University of California, Irvine Sailing Association
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Strumenti per Pesare (Italian: Union of Italian Manufacturers of Weighing Instruments; est. 1959)
- University Committee on Information Strategy Policy (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Ukrainian Centre for International Security Studies
- University Committee on Information Systems and Technology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- University Consortium on Instructional Shake Tables
- Ulster Community Investment Trust
- Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities
- University Center Information Technology (University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Charlotte, NC)
- University Committee on Information Technology (various universities)
- University of Cincinnati Information Technologies (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch upgrades to 'A+' from 'A' the underlying rating on the following series of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds for Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District (CISD), Texas' (the district): series 2000, $4.
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, Texas' (or the district) $25.