Having learnt a lesson in the party's debacle in the 2012 Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, sources said the Gandhi scion is apparently planning to replace eight zonal chiefs and the party presidents in 50 districts of Uttar Pradesh.
What does UP stand for?
UP stands for Uttar Pradesh (state in India)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of UP
We have 17 other meanings of UP in our Acronym Attic
- Used Part
- User Plane (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System)
- User Priority
- User Profile
- User Program
- Utgarde Pinnacle (World of Warcraft)
- Utilities Privatization
- Utility Player
- Utopia Planitia (Star Trek shipyard)
- Utopia Prime (gaming)
- University of the Philippines Circle of Industrial Engineering Majors
- University of the Philippines Circle of Engineering Students
- University of the Philippines, Institute for Small-Scale Industries
- Universal Plug and Play (Microsoft)
- Unit Personnel and Tonnage Table (US DoD)
- University Partnership for Health Informatics (Minnesota)
- Unitary Pre-Coded Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access
- University of the Phippines-Philippine General Hospital
- Uppper Perkiomen Parents of Special Education Students (Red Hill, PA)
- User Plane Service Access Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 ( ANI ): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday said that the state would tread the path of development and the ruling Samajwadi Party would work in the interest of the farmers.
Party's star campaigner and its pro-Hindu mascot Narendra Modi's absence from Uttar Pradesh is giving the BJP leadership sleepless nights.
The chief minister of the north state of Uttar Pradesh has ordered officials to acquire 1,000 acres of farmland because her imposing pink marble palace in her hometown of Badalpur needed a garden.
The company acquired the Uttar Pradesh facility in 2003.
GOL India is also partnering with Uttar Pradesh Development Systems Corporation Limited (UPDESCO).
It is not right that people live on less than our level, which is dollar twenty five a day and eight percent of those people live here at Uttar Pradesh," said Kim, while speaking to the media in Lucknow along with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
New Delhi Congress party general secretary Rahul Gandhi yesterday promised to transform Uttar Pradesh into the number one state in the country provided his party was voted to power in the upcoming state assembly elections.