Opzet en uitvoering van het WIL-panel 1 en 2 [Design and data-collection of The Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development I and 2].
What does USAD stand for?
USAD stands for Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development (family studies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USAD
- US Army CINPAC Support Group (Ft. Shafter, Hawaii)
- United States Army Communications Security Logistics Agency
- United State of America Cigar Smoking Society
- United States Army Computer Systems Selection and Acquisition Agency
- United States Army Central Test Activity
- United States Army Central TMDE Activity
- United States Association of Consecrated Virgins (Catholic church)
- United States Academic Decathlon
- United States Army Depot
- USIGS System Architecture Description
- United States Anti-Doping Agency
- United States Army Davison Aviation Command
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center
- United States Army Defense Ammunition Center & School
- United States of America Deaf Basketball
- United States of America Deaf Basketball Organization (Carle Place, NY)
- United States Army Depot Command Japan
- United States Army Departments' Education Group
- United States Army Dental Command
- United States African Development Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data for this study were collected as part of the larger Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development (USAD; Meeus & 't Hart, 1993).
METHOD Sample The data for this study were gathered from three questionnaires used in the Utrecht Study of Adolescent Development, a longitudinal project.