In addition to HONcode, the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) is an independent non-profit organization which can help with this process.
What does URAC stand for?
URAC stands for Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (health care accreditation & certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URAC
We have 26 other meanings of URAC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Richmond Alumni Association (Richmond, VA)
- Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture (agricultural trade; Uruguay)
- Uruguay Round Agreements Act of 1994
- Unit Records Administration Automation Course (US Army)
- Underwater Robotic Arm Control
- Union des Radios Associatives et Communautaires (French: Union of Associative and Community Radio; Senegal)
- Union Regional de Apoyo Campesino (Mexico)
- United Radio Amateur Club
- University Recreation & Aquatic Centre Ltd (Australia)
- University Research Administration Committee
- Your Radio (US Navy)
- Utah Registry of Autism and Developmental Disabilities (Utah Department of Health)
- University of Rochester Atomic Energy Project
- Union Régionale des Associations Familiales
- United Rebelion Armed Forces (Czech paintball group)
- User Registry Adapter Framework
- Utility Relocation Assistance Funding (Louisiana)
- You Are A Freak
- Undergraduate Research Advisory Group (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Urban Renewal Advisory Group (Westside Study; Portland Development Commission; Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CaptureRx presents 340B industry firsts as an accreditation candidate with Electronic Health Record Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) and Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC).
Officials have spoken with representatives of EHNAC, The Joint Commission, the National Committee for Quality Assurance and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission.
In addition to its new-and-improved presence on the web, Solstice was recently awarded full accreditation by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), a nonprofit organization that promotes continuous improvement in the quality and efficiency of health care management through processes of accreditation and education.
Fabius was a founding member and vice president for Health Internet Ethics, an organization committed to ensuring that consumers realize the Internet's potential to improve their health and played several advisory roles within the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC).
About URAC The Utilization Review Accreditation Commission, an independent, nonprofit organization, is well-known as a leader in promoting health care quality through its accreditation and certification programs.
Patent 7,529,682) that continuously monitors Web-based credentials verification solutions for hospitals, health plans, state Medicaid programs, and other healthcare settings, has been accredited by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) in the 2009 Credentials Verification Organization (CVO) Standards category.
One of only 34 accredited medical call centers in the nation, THMCC is accredited by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), an independent, nonprofit organization that is well known as a leader in promoting healthcare quality through its accreditation and certification programs.