About Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) The Solar Electric Power Association is a nonprofit organization, formed in 1992 as the Utility Photovoltaic Group.
What does UPVG stand for?
UPVG stands for Utility PhotoVoltaic Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ukrainian Peacekeepers Veterans Association
- University Press of Virginia (est. 1963)
- Utah Professional Videographers Association
- Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Action Network (India)
- Upper Perkiomen Valley Branch Library (Red Hill, PA)
- Unplasticised Poly Vinyl Chloride
- University of the Philippines Visayas-Cebu College
- University of Perpignan Via Domitia (Perpignan, France)
- Ultra Premium Vineyard Fund (Australia)
- User Provided Verified and Failed (Cisco)
- Udruga Profesionalnih Vatrogasaca Hrvatske (Croatian: Association of Professional Fire-Fighters Croatia)
- Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Health Association (India)
- Universidad Politecnica de Valencia
- Unilateral Palmoplantar Verrucous Nevus
- Universal Pictures Visual Programming (London, England, UK)
- User Provided, Verified and Passed
- Udruga Profesionalnih Vatrogasaca Zagreba (fire troop; Croatia)
- Ultimate Pro Wrestling
- Ultra-Pure Water Plants
- Undistorted Progressive Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solar energy subsidiary of London based BP (formerly BP Amoco) will provide funding and presenters to the Annual Conference and Exposition of the Utility PhotoVoltaic Group (UPVG) will take place October 2 through 5 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Solar Electric Power Association is a nonprofit organization, formed in 1992 as the Utility Photovoltaic Group, with 250 utility, electric service provider, manufacturer, installer, government, and research members.
Department of Energy through the Utility Photovoltaic Group, a group of more than 100 electric companies working closely together to accelerate the development and use of solar photovoltaic power in the United States.
The plant also is funded by the Department of Energy through the Utility Photovoltaic Group.
The Utility PhotoVoltaic Group (UPVG), a nonprofit association of more than 90 energy service providers, produced the study, titled "4.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Utility PhotoVoltaic Group, a nonprofit organization of more than 90 electric utilities and energy service providers from the U.
APC has been awarded a Utility Photovoltaic Group TEAM-UP grant from the Department of Energy.