ACA was joined in its amicus brief by the American Chemistry Council, American Forest & Paper Association, American Wood Council, American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers, American Iron & Steel, Brick Industry Association, Council of Industrial Boiler Owners, National Association of Manufacturers, National Mining Association, National Oilseed Processors Association, Rubber Manufacturers Association, and Utility Air Regulatory Group.
What does UARG stand for?
UARG stands for Utility Air Regulatory Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARG
- University of Adelaide Racing Concepts
- Upper Atmospheric Research Collaboratory
- Utah Amateur Radio Club
- Utah Animal Rights Coalition (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District
- Universities Associated for Research and Education in Pathology
- Upper American River Foundation
- UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
- Unidad Academica Rio Gallegos (Spanish: Academic Unit Rio Gallegos; Argentina)
- Uzbek Association on Reproductive Health
- Utah Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund
- Umbilical Artery Resistance Index
- University of Akureyri Research Institute (Iceland)
- U Already Know
- University of Arkansas
- Ukrainian Amateur Radio League
- Unavoidable Annual Real Loss
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review (journal; founded 1978)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Mechanism (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has held a variety of leadership roles in industry groups including the Utility Air Regulatory Group, the Electric Power Research Institute and the Coal Utilization Research Council.
It is evident from this discussion that EPA's no-new-coal energy policy jeopardizes the reliability of the electricity supply, because of infrastructure problems associated with pipelines and storage capacity," says E William Brownell, counsel for the Utility Air Regulatory Group.
The move came after heavy industry pressure from the Utility Air Regulatory Group, which represents 50 large power plants.
In addition to her position at Tri-State, Walz also serves on the steering and policy committees for the Utility Air Regulatory Group and on the Electric Power Research Institute's environment and executive councils.
Goodman is Chairman of the Utility Air Regulatory Group, the Southern Company's Vice President for Research and Environmental Affairs and a member of EPA's Clean Air Act Advisory Committee.