In addition to her position at Tri-State, Walz also serves on the steering and policy committees for the Utility Air Regulatory Group and on the Electric Power Research Institute's environment and executive councils.
What does UARG stand for?
UARG stands for Utility Air Regulatory Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARG
- University of Adelaide Racing Concepts
- Upper Atmospheric Research Collaboratory
- Utah Amateur Radio Club
- Utah Animal Rights Coalition (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District
- Universities Associated for Research and Education in Pathology
- Upper American River Foundation
- UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
- Unidad Academica Rio Gallegos (Spanish: Academic Unit Rio Gallegos; Argentina)
- Uzbek Association on Reproductive Health
- Utah Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund
- Umbilical Artery Resistance Index
- University of Akureyri Research Institute (Iceland)
- U Already Know
- University of Arkansas
- Ukrainian Amateur Radio League
- Unavoidable Annual Real Loss
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review (journal; founded 1978)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Mechanism (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Utility Air Regulatory Group, a coalition of utility companies and trade groups, has called the Utility MACT Rule "one of the most far-reaching and expensive rules EPA has ever proposed under the Clean Air Act.
Major power companies in the Utility Air Regulatory Group are balking at the emissions cuts the administration had proposed and have opposed CAIR as a "premature" proposal that circumvents the Clear Air Act's state-by-state approach.