Christine Johns, Superintendent at Utica Community Schools in Michigan.
What does UCS stand for?
UCS stands for Utica Community Schools (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCS
We have 194 other meanings of UCS in our Acronym Attic
- University College School (London, England)
- University Computer Services
- University Computer System
- University Counselling Service (various locations)
- University of Connecticut, Storrs (Storrs, CT)
- UNMIK (UN Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo) Customs Service
- Up Center Stage
- Upon Close Scrutiny
- Upper Cervical Spine
- User Coordinate System
- Utilities Control System (software)
- Unfair Cigarette Sales Act (various states)
- Unified Communications System Administration (Cisco course)
- Uniform Controlled Substances Act
- University College Student Association (University College Utrecht; Netherlands)
- University of California Student Association (Oakland, CA)
- University of Canterbury Students' Association (New Zealand)
- Use Common Sense and Always Know When You've Had Your Fill
- Unified Communications System Administration/Engineer (Cisco training and certification)
- Universidade Católica do Salvador (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utica Community Schools is the second largest school district in Michigan and services approximately 28,000 students in four high schools, seven middle schools and 28 elementary schools, a math and science center and an instructional resource center.
Utica Community Schools of Sterling Heights, Michigan, part of an alliance of three schools, who collaborated for winning both the Galileo Division and the Championship.