The babies of Andean women weighed an average of nine ounces more at birth the greater the mother's Andean heritage, the greater the uterine artery blood flow, the greater the oxygen delivery to the foetus and the greater the baby's birth weight.
What does UtBF stand for?
UtBF stands for Uterine artery Blood Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UtBF
We have 1 other meaning of UtBF in our Acronym Attic
- Utilitiesman, Boilerman
- University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College
- Ullapool Tourism Business Association (realty company; Wester Ross, Scotland, UK)
- Untrained Traditional Birth Attendant
- Upper Tampa Bay Alliance (Florida)
- Use the Bloody Altavista
- Undecalcified Transiliac Bone Biopsies
- Union Temple Baptist Church (est. 1967; Washington, DC)
- Untreated Base Course (construction)
- United Trungram Buddhist Foundation (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Under the Background Influence (University of Valencia; Spain)
- United Tennessee Bankshares, Inc. (Newport, TN)
- University of Tennessee Biofuels Initiative (Knoxville, TN)
- University of Toronto Business Intelligence (Canada)
- Union Township Branch Library (Union City, MI)
- Upper Tampa Bay Library Foundation (Florida)
- Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard (Belfort, France)
- Uniform Task-Based Management System
- University of Texas Business Network (Austin, TX)
- Under the Banner of Heaven (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a study of 1,052 consecutive women screened at 10-14 weeks' gestation, the women whose uterine artery blood flow resistance was above the 75th percentile had 5.
The Stener-Victorin electrostimulation protocol--which has been shown to reduce high uterine artery blood flow impedence, or pulsatility index (Hum.