We found that women who had miscarriages of unknown cause had more uterine natural killer cells in the lining of the womb than those who did not have miscarriages.
What does uNK stand for?
uNK stands for Uterine Natural Killer Cells
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of uNK
We have 2 other meanings of uNK in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Joint Logistics Centre
- United Nations Junior Officer Course (peacekeeper training)
- Unofficial New Jedi Order Homepage
- Union of Nazarene Jewish Synagogues
- United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Ube-Nitto Kasei (Japanese camping equipment company)
- Unalakleet, Alaska (Airport Code)
- United Ninja Klan
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- United Nations Korean Association in Vienna (Austria)
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Education Association
- United Nations Korean Reconstruction Agency
- Ultimate Net Loss
- Union Nationale Lycéenne (French: National High School Student Union; est. 1994)
- Universal Networking Language (computer knowledge processing)
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal)