Authors are Theodore (chemical engineering, Manhattan College) and Dupont (civil and environmental engineering, Utah Water Research Laboratory, Utah State U.
What does UWRL stand for?
UWRL stands for Utah Water Research Laboratory (Utah State University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UWRL in our Acronym Attic
- United Way Retirees Association (Alexandria, VA)
- University of Washington Retirement Association (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Water Research Association of Australia
- United Way of Rockland County (Nyack, NY)
- Urban Water Resources Centre (University of South Australia)
- Ubud Writers and Readers Festival (Ubud, Bali, Indonesia)
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- Urban Works Reserve Fund (London, England, UK)
- Urban Water Research Group (UK)
- United Way of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- University of Washington Retirement Plan
- Upland Wildlife Restoration Program (Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- University of Washington Regional Primate Research Center
- Urban Water Resources Research Council
- Universal Wellhead Retrieving System (fishing)
- United Way of Roanoke Valley (Virginia)
- Upper White River Watershed Alliance (Indianapolis, IN)
- Undersea Warfare Systems
- Undersea Weapons System
- Unified Wealth Solutions (pre-formatted websites for advertising)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small-scale studies done by the Utah Water Research Laboratory of Utah State University showed enough promise to try the technology on a larger scale at Edwards, said Paul Schiff, Air Force project manager.
He had conducted numerous research projects in the Utah Water Research Laboratory and developed the Cutthroat flume for flow measurement in open channels, among various other significant technical contributions to his discipline.