OREM, Utah, March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- DynamicCity, an Open Access Architect for transformational fiber-to-the-home projects, announced today the first rollout of breakthrough broadband fiber service to the home utilizing the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA) network.
What does UTOPIA stand for?
UTOPIA stands for Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UTOPIA
We have 4 other meanings of UTOPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Union Tunisienne des Organisations de Jeunesse (French)
- Users' Tree of Knowledge
- Use Them or Lose Them
- Union of Torah Observant Ministries
- United Team of Poland (computer gaming team)
- United Territories of Polynesian Islanders' Alliance (est. 1998; San Francisco, CA)
- Universal Test and Operations Physical Interface for ATM
- Urban Transport Options for Propulsion Systems and Instruments for Analysis (EU)
- Usable Technology for Older People Inclusive and Appropriate (UK)
- User-Tested Optimized Practices in Action (software professional forum)
- Unreal Tournament Owns Quake (gamer slang)
- United Technologies Optical Systems
- Unregulated Terms of Service
- Upwind Technology Operating System
- Uzina Tractorul Orasul Stalin (Romanian: Stalin Tractor Plant City)
- United Tribe of Shawnee Indians
- Utah Oracle Users Group (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Usine de Traitement des Ordures du Valais Central (French: Waste Treatment Plant of Central Valais; Switzerland; also seen as UTO)
- Unable to Perform (functional capacity evaluations/assessments)
- Unable to Procure
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the current level of sales and use tax receipts, the city reports no difficulty in meeting its mandatory annual obligation towards the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency ($2.
Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency, (UTOPIA) is a consortium of 14 Utah cities engaged in deploying and operating a 100% fiber optic network to every business and household (about 140,000) within its footprint.
Speakers will include Link Hoewing of Verizon Communications, Paul Morris of the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA), Amanda Jensen of Brambleton Group, LLC, Michael Render of Render, Vanderslice and Associates, Leonard Ray of the Fiber-to-the-Home Council, and FOCUS General Counsel Lawrence Freedman of Fleischman and Walsh, LLP.
FOCUS is being organized to inform consumers where they can go to enjoy the benefits of optical fiber," said Paul Morris, executive director of the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA), soon to be the largest fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP) network in America.
Riverstone Networks (Pink Sheets: RSTN) today announced that it will immediately begin shipping Ethernet equipment to the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA) to build the largest fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) network in the United States.