This task force includes at least one member from each UALC library and a representative from the Utah State Library Division.
What does USL stand for?
USL stands for Utah State Library
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USL
We have 80 other meanings of USL in our Acronym Attic
- University School of the Lowcountry (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- UNIX System Laboratories
- Unlimited Site License (software agreement)
- Unorthodox Scripting Language (computer programming)
- Up Stage Left
- Upper Specification Limit
- Upper Statistical Limit
- User Segmented Library
- User Services Layer
- User System Language
- United States Longshoremans & Harbor Works Act
- Unbundled Sub Loop Arrangement
- United in Service Latin America (est. 2005)
- United Sri Lanka Association, Inc. (New Zealand)
- United States Lacrosse Association
- United States Lifesaving Association
- United States Luge Association
- University of South Central Los Angeles
- University Student Leadership Awards
- Upper Stoney Lake Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, MN), Hartford Public Library, Macon County Public Library (Tuskegee, AL), King County Library System (Bellevue, WA), Central Arkansas Library System (Little Rock, AR), Wicomico County Public Library (Eastern Maryland), Nebraska Library Commission, Cherokee Tribal Library (Tahlequah, OK), Multnomah County Library (Portland, OR), York County Library System of Pennsylvania, Richland County Public Library (Columbia, SC), Memphis-Shelby County Public Library (Memphis, TN), Utah State Library, Nisqually Tribal Library (Olympia, WA), Timberland Regional Library (Southwestern Washington state).
The technology upgrade was facilitated by a grant from the Utah State Library which will defray the initial migration and staff training costs and provide patrons in the region with more seamless access to local resources.