About the University of Utah Regional Seismic Network The University of Utah Seismograph Stations (UUSS) is a research, educational, and public service entity within the University's Department of Geology and Geophysics.
What does URSN stand for?
URSN stands for Utah Regional Seismic Network (Advanced National Seismic System)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URSN
We have 2 other meanings of URSN in our Acronym Attic
- Urban and Regional Studies Institute (various locations)
- Union des Responsables des Soins Infirmiers du Luxembourg
- Uniform Rating Systems for Information Technology
- Uniform Retirement System for Justices and Judges (Oklahoma)
- Unit Rehabilitasi Sosial Keliling (Indonesian: Mobile Social Rehabilitation Unit)
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Upper Room Student Ministries (Covington, LA)
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (New York)
- Uniform Regional Scab Nursery for Spring Wheat Parents
- Unique Resource Serial Number
- University of Rochester Sleep and Neurophysiology Research Laboratory
- University of Rochester Symphony Orchestra (Rochester, NY)
- University Radiation Safety Officer (assesses radiation hazards on campus)
- Undergraduate Research Scholars Program (various schools)
- Unified Rating Scale for Parkinsonism (neuropsychiatry)
- Unité de Recherche pour le Pilotage des Systèmes Pédagogiques (French: Research Unit for Monitoring Education Systems; Switzerland)
- University Research Support Program (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Urban Studies and Planning (study course; miscellaneous universities)
- Urspruenglich (German: originally)
- Unión de Repúblicas Socialistas Soviéticas (Spanish: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)