local officials are working on regional approaches to planning and growth management to balance development Rapid growth, planning and infrastructure needs as the state prepares to host the 2002 Winter Olympics continued to occupy Utah municipals officials as the Utah League of Cities and Towns held its 91st annual convention.
What does ULCT stand for?
ULCT stands for Utah League of Cities and Towns
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULCT
We have 1 other meaning of ULCT in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Large Container Ship
- Ultralight Control Systems (underwater photography equipment; est. 1993)
- Unit Level Circuit Switch
- Unit-Level Command Simulation
- University London Careers Service
- University of Leicester Computing Society (UK)
- Upton Lake Christian School (Clinton Corners, NY)
- Utility Lines Construction Services, Inc.
- Unit Labour Costs in the Total Economy (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- Upper Layer Conformance Testing
- United Local Credit Union (Fresno, CA)
- Utah League of Credit Unions
- Ultra Large Container Vessel (shipping)
- Union Library Civil War Round Table (Hatboro, PA)
- Ulduar (World of Warcraft)
- Ultra Low Dispersion (photography)
- Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein (Germany, Independent Centre for Privacy Protection Schleswig-Holstein)
- Underwater Locator Device (aviation)
- Unit Load Demand
- Unit Load Device (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has chaired the Utah League of Cities and Towns Telecommunications Task Force since 1997.