During the assessment period, the bank originated $85 million through the Utah Housing Finance Agency and $42 million through the Idaho Housing Finance Agency.
What does UHFA stand for?
UHFA stands for Utah Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unrestricted Hartre-Fock (Theory)
- Uppsala Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Utah Heritage Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-High Frequency, Demand-Assigned Multiaccess Communication
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Subscriber Unit
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Control Unit
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock (with Spin) Annihilation
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock Crystal Orbital
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Dropsonde Receiver Subsystem
- Ultra-High Frequency/Automatic Direction Finding
- UHF Satellite Access Approval
- UHF Satellite Access Request
- University of Hawaii Federal Credit Union
- UHF Satellite Access Disapproval
- Utah Heritage Foundation Enews
- University of Horticulture and Food Industry (Budapest, Hungary)
- Ultra-High Frequency Identification
- Ultra-High Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Ultra High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Until Hell Freezes Over
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 mil multi-unit housing revenue bonds ser 1994A Utah Housing Finance Agency $7.
Erickson, executive director of the Utah Housing Finance Agency, adds that "bond-holders are used to dealing with electronic entries and prefer not to be bothered by a piece of paper.