The three-judge panel noted that observers were likely to see the large symbols, put up by the Utah Highway Patrol Association with the approval of state officials, as government preference for Christianity.
What does UHP stand for?
UHP stands for Utah Highway Patrol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UHP
We have 54 other meanings of UHP in our Acronym Attic
- Unregulated Heating Oil Tank (program; Department of Environmental Protection)
- Ultra High Pressure (waterjet)
- Ultra-High Performance (projector lamps)
- Ultrahigh Purity
- Unified Hardware Platform
- Union Hospitalière Privée
- Unios Hermanos Proletarios (Spanish: United Brothers of the Proletariat)
- Universal Hiring Program
- Université Henri Poincaré (French: Henri Poincaré University)
- User Home Page
- Udruge Hrvatskih Putnièkih Agencija (Association of Croatian Travel Agencies)
- United Holistic Practitioners Association (Colorado)
- University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
- Utah Heritage Products Alliance
- Utah Highway Patrol Association
- Ultra High Performance All Season (tires)
- Ulster Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club (Northern Ireland)
- Ultra High Performance Concrete
- Unit Health Promotion Coordinator (US Coast Guard)
- Upper Hudson Primary Care Consortium (Glen Falls, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Springfield man killed in Utah crash A Springfield man died Monday when his sport utility vehicle overturned on a highway near Salt Lake City, Utah Highway Patrol officials said.
Przybyla served as a state trooper for the Utah Highway Patrol focusing on DUI detection, interdiction, and accident investigations.
Monday on I-15 about four miles north of Cedar City, Utah Highway Patrol spokesman Cameron Roden said.
The tourists were killed at around 6:40 pm Monday some four miles (six kilometers) outside Cedar City in southern Utah, when the driver veered into the road median and overturned the van, Cameron Roden, spokesman for Utah Highway Patrol, told AFP.
Utah Highway Patrol spokesman Derek Jensen told the Deseret Morning News: "[Francis'] actions saved the lives of the other people in the plane because the outcome could have been a lot worse if he hadn't landed in time and had more problems while in the air.
Utah Highway Patrol spokesman Derek Jensen said Mr Francis managed to land the plane on the Utah 30 road.
Sergeant Robert Breck of the Utah Highway Patrol was one of the first responders to a 59-vehicle accident that occurred amidst heavy fog, low visibility, and icy road conditions.