In fact, according to the Utah Geological Survey, nonfuel and solid energy mineral production was valued at $5.
What does UGS stand for?
UGS stands for Utah Geological Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGS
We have 58 other meanings of UGS in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Student
- Underground Gas Storage
- Unigraphics Solutions (Siemans)
- Union Guilde des Scénaristes (French: Union Screenwriters Guild)
- United Gaming Syndicate (gaming league)
- United Global Services Corp
- United Global Supply (division of USM Corporation)
- United States to Mediterranean, Slow (US Navy)
- Unsolicited Grant Service (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Urban Green Space (various locations)
- Unsolicited Grant Service with Activity Detection (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Undergraduate Geography Student Association
- Undergraduate Scientist Association (Berkeley)
- Undergraduate Student Assembly
- Undergraduate Student Association
- Undergraduate Students Association
- Unified Graduate Student Association
- Uniform Grain Storage Agreement
- United Girls Softball Association
- University Graduate Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Colorado Geological Survey, the Utah Geological Survey, a number of other private partners and the U.
Utah Coal Production and Distribution - 2006", Utah Geological Survey Circular 103.
Kirkland's study was funded by a $100,000 grant from the Discovery Channel to the Utah Geological Survey, which provided a matching $100,000.
Willis of the Utah Geological Survey in Salt Lake City studied erosion rates along the Virgin River in southwestern Utah, just north of the Grand Canyon.
Prediction of Fault Reactivation in Hydraulic Fracturing of Horizontal Wells in Shale Gas Reservoirs Project Leader: West Virginia University Additional Project Participants: Range Resources Corporation; Appalachian, LLC Cretaceous Mancos Shale Uinta Basin, Utah: Resource Potential and Best Practices for an Emerging Shale Gas Play Project Leader: Utah Geological Survey Additional Project Participants: The University of Utah; Halliburton Energy Services Simulation of Shale Gas Reservoirs Incorporating Appropriate Pore Geometry and the Correct Physics of Capillarity and Fluid Transport Project Leader: The University of Oklahoma Additional Project Participants: BP America, Inc.
59B 2011 gross production value of nonfuel minerals and uranium produced 7% increase over 2010 Source: Utah Geological Survey Total Annual Value of Utah's Nonfuel Mineral Production (in Billions of Dollars) 2004 $1.
In conjunction with those plans, Harken has recently signed a contract with the Utah Geological Survey ("UGS") under which it will initially drill up to two developmental wells located in some of Harken's larger producing algal mounds in the Four Corners Area.