Still, for the director of the Utah Film Commission (UFC), an experience he had last summer is indicative of the impact the film industry has on Utah's economy.
What does UFC stand for?
UFC stands for Utah Film Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UFC
We have 177 other meanings of UFC in our Acronym Attic
- Université de Franche-Comté (French: University of Franche-Comté)
- Universities Funding Council (UK)
- University Fitness Center (various locations)
- University Foundation Course (various locations)
- Up Front Controller
- Upwards Flow Clarifier
- Urban Forestry Center (est. 1976; New Hampshire)
- Urinary Free Cortisol (hormone)
- USACE Finance Center
- User Friendly Consulting
- Underwater Fire Control Switchboard
- Unified Family Court Amendment
- Uniform Fire Code Association
- Uniform Fraudulent Conveyance Act
- United Faith Christian Academy (Charlotte, NC)
- United Families Consumer Association
- United Forties Civic Association (Queens, NY)
- Urethane Foam Contractors Association (Austin, Texas)
- Uruguayan Film Critics Association
- Unity Fellowship Church of Baltimore (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kane Files was filmed exclusively in Utah with the support of the Utah Film Commission.
Movie buffs and photographers wishing to visit the settings can get a guide to Utah's film locations - Utah: A Photographic Introduction to the State - from the Utah Film Commission.
Governor Jon Huntsman has been a strong advocate for bringing more productions to Utah and supported the Utah Film Commission and others' efforts toward doing that.
Perry is the Executive Director of the Governor's Office of Economic Development, which oversees economic development in the state of Utah, the Office of Tourism and the Utah Film Commission.
Utah's film and television industry is thriving, generating more than $1 billion in annual revenue to the state over the past 10 years, according to Leigh von der Esch, Utah Film Commission (UFC) director.
A special address and questions will also be included from Leigh Von der Esch, executive director of the Utah Film Commission.
Additions to the program include: -- Platinum: HP, Intel, RealNetworks, and the Utah Film Commission -- Gold: ADC, EDS, and EMC -- Silver: Deloitte and Touche and FullAudio -- Bronze: Desksite, Jibe, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, Morrison & Foerster, Skyworks, Vbrick, Viewpoint Software, and 321 Studios -- Exhibitors: Advanced Express, Cirrus Logic, Digital Fountain, Fmagazine, Ibill, Mach18, Portal Software, THX, Reliable Digital Solutions, RFM Broadcasting, Inc.