The Bountiful firm won eight gold, 18 silver and a Judges' Special Award for several of its clients, including Cameron Construction, Copper Canyon Restaurant, Creamies Premium Ice Cream, the Gallivan Center, the Utah Department of Natural Resources and the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.
What does UDWR stand for?
UDWR stands for Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDWR
- Ultra Dense Wave Division Multiplexing
- Upper-Division Writing Examination
- Utilities District of Western Indiana
- Ultra Differential Wide Intelligent SCSI (Sun Microsystems)
- U Don't Wanna Know
- Upper Division Writing Proficiency Examination (University of Arizona)
- Utah Division of Water Quality
- Upper-Division Writing Requirement (various locations)
- Utah Department of Wildlife Resources
- Utah Division of Water Rights (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of Delaware Water Resources Agency
- Upper Division Writing Skills (college requirement)
- Utah Department of Workforce Services (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Undecimated Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Upper Division Writing Test
- Universal Data Exchange (software)
- User Data Exchange
- User-Defined Extension
- Utility Dog Excellent (Dog Obedience Title)
- Utility Dog Excellent Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club obedience title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources in cooperation with NatureServe has become the first agency in the nation to exchange biodiversity data using the U.
However, despite extensive sampling by personnel of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources during 2004-2009, they were able to document persistence of bluehead suckers only in the Weber River in the Bonneville Basin (Thompson and McKay, 2010).
The West Desert population is managed by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources and the U.
Contact: Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, PO Box 146301, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6301; (801) 538-4700; www.
Mike James, a local fishing guide, showed us some prime spots on the East Fork of the Sevier River, including a beautiful stretch in Kingston Canyon where the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources has recently purchased land to provide four miles of river access for anglers.
That animosity is still apparent says Keith Day, a biologist with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.
he told a Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR) investigator, "since I was going to kill the damn thing anyway.