A representative from the Utah Department of Health will discuss opioid overdose hospitalizations.
What does UDH stand for?
UDH stands for Utah Department of Health (also seen as UDOH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDH
We have 19 other meanings of UDH in our Acronym Attic
- User-Defined Gradient Index
- Uterine-Derived Growth Factor
- Unaccredited Degree Granting Institutions
- Upper Division Grade Point Average (educational standard; Canada)
- Udhailiyah (Aramco code)
- Unidad Docente Hospitalaria (Spanish: Hospital Teaching Unit)
- United Democratic Headquarters (Pasadena, CA)
- United Doctors Hospital
- Unsigned Diffie-Hellman - Cryptographic Key
- User Data Headers
- Uganda Development and Health Associates (est. 2003)
- Upper Delaware Heritage Alliance (New York and Pennsylvania)
- Urban Development and Housing Act (Philippines)
- Utah Dental Hygienists Association
- Ulysses Diversified Holdings Corporation
- Urban Development and Housing Department (Sikkim, India)
- Urban Development and Housing Division (Bhutan)
- User-Defined Header Data
- User Data Header Indicator
- United Democrats of Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
I began my public health career with the Utah Department of Health in 1973, serving primarily in administrative and management positions in community health services before moving to the Utah Medicaid program.
The State Legislature has banned sales of e-cigarettes or related products to people under 19, and last year it passed a law banning e-cigarette use in any of the public places regular cigarettes are banned (newspaper ads and full-sized billboards along 1-15 paid for by the Utah Department of Health alert drivers to that fact).
At the time of this investigation, she was an Epidemic Intelligence Service officer with the Utah Department of Health.
At the same time, UHIN is working "very quickly" with [the Salt Lake City-based] Intermountain Healthcare and Utah Department of Health to create full-fledged statewide provider clinical data exchange, Root says.
Wyman and her colleagues at the Utah Department of Health reviewed all laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza reported in Utah during the 2004-2005 season.
The BPMP is an educational service that focuses on bringing prescribers' practices more in line with evidence-based treatments to improve care quality and reduce costs, says Julie Olson, director of the Bureau of Managed Health Care in the Utah Department of Health.
More Utah high school students are injured cheerleading than playing baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball or wrestling, according to a recently published report by the Utah Department of Health Violence and Injury Prevention Program.